Fibre Cement Cladding
Fibre cement cladding is a new and on the rise alternative to traditional timber weatherboarding. These cladding panels are manufactured by Cembrit, a leading manufacturer of fibre cement building products throughout Europe.
The panels can be installed vertically, horizontally or in a variety of other patterns, and with 15 colour options available, we’re sure that you will be able to find a style of fibre cement cladding that will go hand in hand with the aesthetic of your property!
Features & Benefits Of Cembrit Fibre Cement Cladding
- Fire resistant – Class A2 fire rating
- Maintenance free – no preservative treatment is required
- High durability – strong resistance to all types of exposure and backed by a 15 year warranty
- Lightweight – allows for easy transportation and installation
- Impact & mould resistant – stronger than traditional timber.
- Energy efficient - allows for the possibility of further installation, keeping energy bills low.
- Range of colours - something to suit every taste.
PLEASE NOTE - These products are only available in our branches. Please contact our branch teams below if you are interested in our fibre cement cladding range.
- Colchester - [email protected]/ 01206 867 500
- Tunbridge Wells - [email protected]/ 01892 739 717
- Peterborough - [email protected]/ 01733 821 417
Our standard colours:
- Agate Grey (CP010)
- Granite Grey (CP040)
- Basalt Grey (CP080)
- Anthracite Grey (CP150)
- Signal Black (CP180)
- Pure White (CP210)
Our special colours:
- Pebble Grey (CP030)
- Beige Grey (CP050)
- Oyster White (CP260)
- Silk Grey (CP280)
- Oxide Red (CP370)
- Red Brown (CP380)
- Light Ivory (CP510)
- Seafoam (CP600)
- Coastal Blue (CP760)
Trims and Accessories
We're also able to provide a wide range of trims and accessories, making installation even easier still. Whether you're in need of internal and external corner trims to neaten your edges, or door and window trims to assist with ventilation through the plank system, we can order these through our branches for you.