Fibre Cement Cladding
Fibre cement cladding is a new and on the rise alternative to traditional timber weatherboarding. These cladding panels are manufactured by Cembrit, a leading manufacturer of fibre cement building products throughout Europe.
The panels can be installed vertically, horizontally or in a variety of other patterns, and with 15 colour options available, we’re sure that you will be able to find a style of fibre cement cladding that will go hand in hand with the aesthetic of your property!
Features & Benefits Of Cembrit Fibre Cement Cladding
- Fire resistant – Class A2 fire rating
- Maintenance free – no preservative treatment is required
- High durability – strong resistance to all types of exposure and backed by a 15 year warranty
- Lightweight – allows for easy transportation and installation
- Impact & mould resistant – stronger than traditional timber.
PLEASE NOTE - These products are only available in our branches. Please contact our branch teams below if you are interested in our fibre cement cladding range.
- Colchester - [email protected]/ 01206 867 500
- Tunbridge Wells - [email protected]/ 01892 739 717
- Peterborough - [email protected]/ 01733 821 417
Our Fibre Cement Cladding Range
We offer a variety of standard colours on a 2-3 working days delivery time, as well as a suit of special colours on a 14 working days delivery time.
Our standard colours:
- Agate Grey (CP010)
- Granite Grey (CP040)
- Basalt Grey (CP080)
- Anthracite Grey (CP150)
- Signal Black (CP180)
- Pure White (CP210)
Our special colours:
- Pebble Grey (CP030)
- Beige Grey (CP050)
- Oyster White (CP260)
- Silk Grey (CP280)
- Oxide Red (CP370)
- Red Brown (CP380)
- Light Ivory (CP510)
- Seafoam (CP600)
- Coastal Blue (CP760)