Our premium garden arbours are designed to bring both beauty and function to your outdoor space. Handcrafted from durable, sustainable woods, each arbour is built to last for years while ageing gracefully. With a variety of styles and sizes to choose from, you can find the perfect arbour to suit your taste and fit your garden layout.
An arbour from our collection transforms into a cosy hideaway, an elegant focal point, or a gathering place for friends. Place it as a standalone structure or integrate it into an existing garden layout. No matter how you customise it, our garden arbours add character and charm to any landscape. Bring home a quality arbour designed to endure seasons of relaxation and connection in your garden.
- Parisienne Timber Arbour - 2120mm x 1540mm x 660mm£249.99 £299.99
- Venetian Timber Corner Arbour - 2500mm x 2330mm x 1610mm£749.99 £899.99
- Firenze Timber Corner Arbour - 1970mm x 1800mm x 1800mm£666.66 £799.99
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.