Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage treatment plants remove harmful matter and bacteria from foul drainage. They do this by a variety of methods including physical matter separation, treatment with chemicals and even natural biological methods. The purpose of a sewage treatment plant is to produce a liquid that can be safely release back into the environment and a solid matter that can either be used as a fertiliser or disposed of by specialist providers.
Our Sewage Treatment Plants are supplied by leading brands such as Graf who have been producing and improving these systems for many years.
The size of a treatment plant is generally governed by the amount of occupants in the household. Often a single treatment plant will collect effluent from a number of houses, so we can supply very large systems if required - please contact us for further details.
Sewage treatment plants can work in diffrent ways depending upon the type of unit - some work with chemical treatments and some use movement to physically separate matter. The requirement is always to produce water that is safe enough to discharge back into a ditch or stream, and a sludge that can be collected on a semi-regular basis by specialist plant emptying providers. Well designed plants work very effiiciently and are a very good solution for properties that are not connected to mains drainage.
Sewage treatment plants can have pumped or gravity fed outlets depending upon the local site requirements.
Please allow 7 days for delivery of these products.
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 3750L 5 Persons£1,796.40 £2,155.68 Save 10% £1,996.00 £2,395.20
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 4800L 7 Persons£1,923.99 £2,308.79 Save 10% £2,137.77 £2,565.32
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 6500L 9 Persons£2,052.50 £2,463.00 Save 10% £2,280.55 £2,736.66
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 3750L - For 10 Persons£2,522.81 £3,027.37 Save 10% £2,803.12 £3,363.74
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 4800L - For 14 Persons£2,993.25 £3,591.90 Save 10% £3,325.83 £3,991.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 6500L - For 18 Persons£3,335.31 £4,002.37 Save 10% £3,705.90 £4,447.08
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 1-7 Persons Systems£543.43 £652.12
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 9 Persons Systems£701.19 £841.43
- Graf One 2 Clean Option Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 5 - 7 Persons£127.21 £152.65
- Graf One 2 Clean Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 9-18 Person Systems£136.50 £163.80
- Graf One 2 Clean Turret Extension Piece£163.61 £196.33
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 6 Persons£2,200.57 £2,640.68
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 12 Persons£3,050.18 £3,660.22
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 18 Persons£4,481.78 £5,378.14
- Clearwater Pumped Outlet£350.60 £420.72
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.