Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage treatment plants remove harmful matter and bacteria from foul drainage. They do this by a variety of methods including physical matter separation, treatment with chemicals and even natural biological methods. The purpose of a sewage treatment plant is to produce a liquid that can be safely release back into the environment and a solid matter that can either be used as a fertiliser or disposed of by specialist providers.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the Delivery & Returns tab.
Our Sewage Treatment Plants are supplied by leading brands such as Graf who have been producing and improving these systems for many years.
The size of a treatment plant is generally governed by the amount of occupants in the household. Often a single treatment plant will collect effluent from a number of houses, so we can supply very large systems if required - please contact us for further details.
Sewage treatment plants can work in diffrent ways depending upon the type of unit - some work with chemical treatments and some use movement to physically separate matter. The requirement is always to produce water that is safe enough to discharge back into a ditch or stream, and a sludge that can be collected on a semi-regular basis by specialist plant emptying providers. Well designed plants work very effiiciently and are a very good solution for properties that are not connected to mains drainage.
Sewage treatment plants can have pumped or gravity fed outlets depending upon the local site requirements.
PLEASE NOTE - If you don't have offload facilities onsite, please contact us so we can arrange for a suitable vehicle to be sent (this may incur an extra cost).
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 3750L 5 Persons£1,695.00 £2,034.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 4800L 7 Persons£1,911.00 £2,293.20
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 6500L 9 Persons£2,090.00 £2,508.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 3750L - For 10 Persons£2,329.42 £2,795.30
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 4800L - For 14 Persons£2,823.52 £3,388.22
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 6500L - For 18 Persons£3,035.34 £3,642.41
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 1-7 Persons Systems£543.43 £652.12
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 9 Persons Systems£701.19 £841.43
- Graf One 2 Clean Option Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 5 - 7 Persons£170.00 £204.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 9-18 Person Systems£177.00 £212.40
- Graf Turret Extension Piece£163.61 £196.33
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 6 Persons£2,200.57 £2,640.68
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 12 Persons£3,050.18 £3,660.22
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 18 Persons£4,481.78 £5,378.14
- Clearwater Pumped Outlet£350.60 £420.72
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
GRAF DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Graf products.
DELIVERY OF GRAF PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Some of our products will be delivered directly from the manufacturer and will therefore have an extended lead time of 5 - 7 days.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks
- Water Butts
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.