Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage treatment plants remove harmful matter and bacteria from foul drainage. They do this by a variety of methods including physical matter separation, treatment with chemicals and even natural biological methods. The purpose of a sewage treatment plant is to produce a liquid that can be safely release back into the environment and a solid matter that can either be used as a fertiliser or disposed of by specialist providers.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Graf Sewage Treatment Plants are currently experiencing delivery lead times of 5-7 days.
Our Sewage Treatment Plants are supplied by leading brands such as Graf who have been producing and improving these systems for many years.
The size of a treatment plant is generally governed by the amount of occupants in the household. Often a single treatment plant will collect effluent from a number of houses, so we can supply very large systems if required - please contact us for further details.
Sewage treatment plants can work in diffrent ways depending upon the type of unit - some work with chemical treatments and some use movement to physically separate matter. The requirement is always to produce water that is safe enough to discharge back into a ditch or stream, and a sludge that can be collected on a semi-regular basis by specialist plant emptying providers. Well designed plants work very effiiciently and are a very good solution for properties that are not connected to mains drainage.
Sewage treatment plants can have pumped or gravity fed outlets depending upon the local site requirements.
Please allow 7 days for delivery of these products.
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 3750L 5 Persons£1,695.00 £2,034.00 Save 10% £1,883.33 £2,260.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 4800L 7 Persons£1,911.00 £2,293.20 Save 10% £2,123.33 £2,548.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 6500L 9 Persons£2,090.00 £2,508.00 Save 10% £2,322.22 £2,786.66
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 3750L - For 10 Persons£2,329.42 £2,795.30 Save 10% £2,588.24 £3,105.89
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 4800L - For 14 Persons£2,823.52 £3,388.22 Save 10% £3,137.24 £3,764.69
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 2 x 6500L - For 18 Persons£3,035.34 £3,642.41 Save 10% £3,372.60 £4,047.12
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 1-7 Persons Systems£543.43 £652.12
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 9 Persons Systems£701.19 £841.43
- Graf One 2 Clean Option Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 5 - 7 Persons£170.00 £204.00
- Graf One 2 Clean Exterior Plastic Cabinet - For 9-18 Person Systems£177.00 £212.40
- Graf One 2 Clean Turret Extension Piece£163.61 £196.33
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 6 Persons£2,200.57 £2,640.68
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 12 Persons£3,050.18 £3,660.22
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 18 Persons£4,481.78 £5,378.14
- Clearwater Pumped Outlet£350.60 £420.72
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.