Our range of timber fencing is the perfect choice if you’re looking to enhance your garden space in a traditional but aesthetically pleasing way. Manufactured using 100% natural timber, the range comes in a variety of different sizes, colours, and treatments to suit your needs and taste.
The Professional Building Supplies timber fencing range includes stunning timber decorative fence panels, trellis for encouraging the growth of climbing plants, and all the fencing accessories you need to complete your installation.
Scroll down to shop timber fencing or click ‘read more’ to learn more about these great products!
Not only does timber fencing enhance the appearance of any given property, but it also provides important privacy and security to the garden area. It’s super-easy to install (and repair, if need be), and is also offered at a lower price point than other fencing material options, such as composite fencing and steel fencing.
Timber fencing is also very environmentally friendly – when it comes to replacing your fence panels, any old timber fencing can be recycled as firewood. This will give you the peace of mind that when you purchase timber fencing, you’re helping to care for the environment!
Finally, timber fencing is offered in an array of decorative styles to suit any property. With its natural appearance, it blends beautifully with the surrounding area, complementing the greenery in the garden.
Timber Fencing – Technical Specification
All timber products in the range are manufactured using FSC® certified timber, and are provided with a high-quality, smooth-planed finish. All of our timber fencing products are also pressure treated to allow for a longer lifespan, offering a minimum 10-year anti-rot guarantee.
The Professional Building Supplies timber fencing range is also offered with a variety of accessories to complete your installation, including a range of different fence posts.
Timber Fencing Further Information
To find out more about our range of timber fencing and trellises, take a look at our guides and tips. You can also contact our team for assistance – we're always happy to help, whether it’s providing expert guidance or advising on pricing.
Timber Fencing FAQs
What colour fence will make my garden look bigger?
While you’d think that the rule of lighter colours making interior spaces look bigger would apply to your garden, too, the opposite is true! Light coloured fences will stand out from the rest of the garden, drawing attention to the dimensions of your space. Instead, opt for a darker shade of brown or green, which will blend in with the plants or trees in your garden and make the space look larger.
How long does timber fencing last?
This is dependent on one thing – whether your timber is treated or untreated. If it’s treated timber you’re after, then the general lifespan of the fence will be 10-15 years. That being said, with the right maintenance it’s not rare for treated timber fences to last up to 30 years!
For untreated timber, it’ll be more around 5 years before the fencing needs replacing.
How do I liven up a boring timber fence?
We offer a wide range of decorative fence panels if you’re looking to replace an old fence with something more attractive, yet still functional. Available in a range of sizes, profiles, and treatments, there’s something for every garden.
If you’re not looking to replace your fence panels, you can also change things up by installing a trellis on the fence. This will allow climbing plants such as jasmine and clematis to grow up over the surface of the fence panel, giving your fence a whole new look!
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Kyoto - 1800mm x 1200mm£74.58 £89.50
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Kyoto - 1800mm x 1500mm£82.91 £99.49
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Kyoto - 1800mm x 1800mm£90.83 £109.00
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Plain - 1800mm x 1200mm£65.83 £79.00
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Plain - 1800mm x 1500mm£82.08 £98.50
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Plain - 1800mm x 1800mm£98.75 £118.50
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Prague - 1800mm x 900mm£90.41 £108.49
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Prague - 1800mm x 1200mm£96.25 £115.50
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Prague - 1800mm x 1500mm£107.08 £128.50
- Pressure Treated Decorative Fence Panel - Europa Prague - 1800mm x 1800mm£115.41 £138.49
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 900mm£72.08 £86.50
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 1200mm£81.32 £97.58
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 1500mm£90.83 £109.00
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 1800mm£105.00 £126.00
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Double Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 900mm£89.58 £107.50
- Pressure Treated Contemporary Double Slatted Fence Panel - 1800mm x 1200mm£100.83 £121.00
This section of our guides and tips hub contains helpful articles and videos relating to all of our fencing ranges!
Fencing - Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.