Impermeable Membranes For Attenuation
A popular use of our soakaway crates is attenuation, where rainwater is collected and held in a tank made from soakaway crates and then discharged at controlled rate. Local authorities can avoid downstream flooding and waterway erosion by making use of the slow rate of discharge.
Impermeable membrane liner is a core component of an attenuation tank and is required to ensure that water is held in the soakaway crates and does not infiltrate out into the soil.
Want some advice on how to install your soakaways, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of TCS Geotechnics products.
DELIVERY OF TCS GEOTECHNICS PRODUCTS
- All TCS Geotechnics products are currently experiencing delivery lead times of 3 - 7 working days
- All gabion baskets from TCS Geotechnics are subject to a pallet surcharge of £45.00 + VAT
RETURNS OF TCS GEOTECHNICS PRODUCTS
- Returns for TCS Geotechnics products must be arranged within 14 days of the original delivery date
- Returns will refund 65% of the original invoice value with 35% being deducted to cover handling, QA and administration
- Returned goods must be clean, undamaged and of merchantable quality with roll numbers identifiable
- Please note that all gabion baskets from TCS Geotechnics are made to order and therefore cannot be returned