At Professional Building Supplies we are constantly looking at better ways to manage our impact on the environment, and rainwater management is a great example of a simple and easy way to get involved and reduce your environmental footprint. Every type of house can be connected to a water butt and its an easy way to reduce your water bills.
Water butts are connected to a rainwater pipe using a rain diverter. Its a simple but clever device that allows the butt to be filled, once full the rainwater runs away down the rainwater pipe as normal. Installation of a water butt takes about an hour - no specialist tools are needed.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the Delivery & Returns tab.
Our water butts, complete with removable lids and taps, come in 100 litre and 200 litre options. Stands are available to raise the water butt up off of the ground and hold it safely in position. The 100 litre option is a slim, space saving design that fits neatly against the wall.
With greater demand for homes that offer reduced environmental impact, lower running costs and features that enhance health and well-being, there is an increasing requirement for sustainable home building.
Simple changes that you can make include the installation of water butts to collect and re-use rainwater from the roof, or for larger projects, consider the installation of a rainwater harvesting system.
- Water Butt - Slim 100L£38.62 £46.34
- Water Butt Stand - for Slim Water Butt 100L£16.32 £19.58
- Natura 2 In 1 Water Butt - Arctic 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Stone 2 In 1 Water Butt - Lava 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Antique Amphora Water Butt - Terracotta 250L£242.86 £291.43
- Antique Amphora Water Butt - Dark Granite 250L£228.57 £274.28
- Wood Wall Tank Water Butt - Light 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Barrica Barrel Water Butt - Brown 260L£228.57 £274.28
- Rain Diverter - Anthracite Grey£15.13 £18.16
- Avanti Rainwater Diverter For 70mm - 100mm Downpipes£30.00 £36.00
- Rain Diverter - Brown£15.13 £18.16
Want some advice on how to install your water butts, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
GRAF DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Graf products.
DELIVERY OF GRAF PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Some of our products will be delivered directly from the manufacturer and will therefore have an extended lead time of 5 - 7 working days.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks
- Water Butts
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.