Both of which are available in several colours and a suitable replacement for traditional timber. They are appropriate for use on a variety of external projects: whether it’s home renovation, new build apartments, sunrooms, or contemporary garden rooms.
WHAT ARE THE MATERIALS USED TO MAKE COMPOSITE CLADDING?
Both composite cladding designs are supplied by EcoScape which manufactures them in a dual-sided profile using 95% ethically sourced materials, namely recycled high-density polyethylene plastic, and recovered wood fibres.
An impermeable barrier protects against scratching and fading, as the board is encased in a strong polymer outer shell. This makes them a perfect alternative to traditional timber.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Both composite cladding designs (panel and slatted) are built with a tongue and groove feature that allows for a swift and simple installation, regardless of whether it’s horizontally or vertically.
They also incorporate hidden fixings for a seamless appearance, resulting in a solution that is appropriate for any property type and design.
Both the panel and slatted composite cladding appear like traditional timber cladding, yet require less maintenance, given that it’s primarily manufactured from PVC.
This means that they feature a beautiful natural-looking design with the added benefits of PVC cladding, meaning that there is no need to paint, stain or seal, and the decking will not rot, warp, or splinter.
That being said, the decking will need to be cleaned of any mud or mould, which can be achieved by simply using a brush or broom with soapy water.
ROBUST & DURABLE
All composite cladding panels and trims are resistant to all forms of weathering. Unlike traditional wood cladding, they will not rot, warp, or splinter.
For peace of mind, Ecoscape offers a 25-year guarantee on all panels and trims.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COMPOSITE CLADDING
Our composite cladding is available in two different styles, panel and slatted.
The panel cladding mimics timber with a contemporary smooth finish, perfect for properties that favour a traditional style of cladding.
The slatted cladding comprises a truly distinctive design that will transform and modernise any property.
THE COLOURS OF COMPOSITE CLADDING
Both the panel and slatted cladding are available in the following colours:
- Argent – a mix of blue and dark grey, like anthracite grey.
- Flint – a blend of several shades of grey inspired by concrete.
- Havana – a colour that imitates traditional hardwood decking.
- Midnight – a deep grey with black tones, which is the darkest board within our range.
- Silver Birch – the lightest board we offer which contains a blend of oak and a light grey.
- Spiced Oak – a vibrant option that imitates the look of oiled red cedar.
HOW TO INSTALL COMPOSITE CLADDING
Check out our Guides & Tips article covering installation tips of both the panel cladding and slatted cladding.
Composite Cladding - Frequently Asked Questions
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.