Steel Gutter - Copper Effect
Our Copper Effect Steel Gutter system is a 135mm gutter that utilises the 87mm downpipe system. Its appearance is one of copper that has aged for a year or two but has not yet developed the distinct green verdigris oxide that is so recognisable on old copper roofs. It is slightly darker than brand new copper but with a smooth, burnished finish that catches the light.
Our Copper Effect Steel Gutter is manufactured by leading European steel supplier Galeco and carries 35-year performance guarantee.
- Steel Gutter - 135mm x 3mtr Copper Effect£24.14 £28.97
- Steel Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 135mm Copper Effect£9.62 £11.54
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Copper Effect£6.22 £7.46
- Steel Gutter Union with Bracket - 135mm Copper Effect£8.60 £10.32
- Steel Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Copper Effect£26.43 £31.72
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Copper Effect£28.40 £34.08
- Steel Gutter External Adjustable Angle - 135mm Copper Effect£30.87 £37.04
- Steel Gutter External Stopend - 135mm Copper Effect£4.10 £4.92
- Steel Gutter Running Outlet - 135mm Copper Effect£10.21 £12.25
- Steel Downpipe - 87mm x 3mtr Copper Effect£32.08 £38.50
- Steel Downpipe Clip with Fixing - 87mm Copper Effect£3.69 £4.43
- Steel Gutter Optional Increased Length Screw and Plug£0.58 £0.70
- Steel Downpipe Bend - 60 Degree x 87mm Copper Effect£10.29 £12.35
- Steel Downpipe Bend - 90 Degree x 87mm Copper Effect£15.46 £18.55
- Steel Downpipe Connector - 87mm Copper Effect£6.57 £7.88
- Steel Gutter Hopper - for 87mm Outlet Copper Effect£70.62 £84.74
- Steel Downpipe Branch - 87mm Copper Effect£37.12 £44.54
Want some advice on how to install your Steel Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.