Fixings and Fasteners
At Professional Building Supplies, we stock a large range of the fixings and fasteners that are most commonly used in conjunction with our other product ranges, all in conveniently sized packs.
Types Of Fixings And Fasteners
- Coach bolts - bright zinc plated bolts with a round head and square underside.
- Roofing bolts - bolts for securing roofing sheets.
- Concrete screws - a new and improved alternative to traditional masonry fixings.
- Self drilling screws - screws for fastening with a drill tip that negates the need for a pre-drilled hole.
- Self tapping screws - screws for securing plastics and metal without drilling a pilot hole.
- Coach screws - screws for fastening heavy timber, not to be confused with coach bolts.
- Decking screws - screws for fastening timber decking to joists.
- Drywall screws - screws for fastening plasterboard to timber or metal stud work.
- Expanding anchors - shield anchors and through bolts for fixing items to concrete and masonry.
- Cavity fixings - speed plugs and spring toggles for attaching items to hollow panels.
- Nuts - full nuts, nyloc nuts and wingnuts for a large variety of applications.
- Washers - flat washers, repair washers and square plate washers for various applications.