Looking for a space to work or relax away from your home? Our range of Xtend garden buildings from Forest Garden are an energy-efficient and aesthetically pleasing solution. These contemporary garden buildings can be used as a home office space, workshop, hobby room, or simply a space to relax outside of the home!
Manufactured with high-quality and energy-efficient materials, the range of garden buildings is supplied with a 15-year structural guarantee, offering high quality performance at a low cost.
The garden building range is also supplied with double-glazed windows as well as fully insulated walls, roof, and floors, meaning that they will stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer! All products in the garden building range can also be self-assembled easily, as they are shipped with all the fixings and fasteners you’ll need, as well as a detailed instructional guide.
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - Quarter Opening Window - 2500mm x 2540mm x 2900mm£8,639.58 £10,367.50
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - Half Opening Window - 2500mm x 2540mm x 2900mm£8,822.91 £10,587.49
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - 2500mm x 2980mm x 2900mm£9,489.58 £11,387.50
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - Double Door - 2500mm x 2980mm x 2900mm£9,849.99 £11,819.99
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - 2500mm x 4040mm x 3420mm£11,981.66 £14,377.99
- Forest Xtend Garden Building - Double Door - 2500mm x 4040mm x 3420mm£12,903.33 £15,484.00
Check out our library of guides and tips articles on everything garden rooms and outbuildings!
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.