Our lightweight exterior cornices are a very credible alternative to the original heavy and expensive stone based mouldings. Made from polyurethane, they are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, they are light to handle at height and are relatively simple to install. Best of all, they look great too!
Please allow 72 hours for delivery of these items.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Mouldings range is currently experiencing delivery lead times of 2-3 days.
Our exterior cornices are a low maintenance and stylish option to add eaves detail on both new build and traditional properties. Products are manufactured by Orac Decor and come in a range of designs to suit whatever size property - small or large.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ORAC DECOR EXTERIOR CORNICES
Orac Decor exterior cornices come in a range of sizes, styles and designs to suit your need.
- Water Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Termite Resistant
- Easy to Install
Each product will have a matt primed surface maning it's easy to paint to acheive your desired finish.
For fitting and installation instructions, please take a look at our Guides & Tips section.
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2000mm x 215mm x 160mm White£131.01 £157.21
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2000mm x 215mm x 200mm White£141.19 £169.43
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2000mm x 230mm x 115mm White£125.35 £150.42
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2000mm x 270mm x 260mm White£187.35 £224.82
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2000mm x 65mm x 55mm White£57.59 £69.11
- Cornice Moulding Exterior - 2440mm x 200mm x 160mm White£126.23 £151.48
- Cornice Moulding Exterior Angle - 90 Degree for C820 Cornice White£77.69 £93.23
- Cornice Moulding Exterior Feature Corbel - White£34.85 £41.82
- Cornice Moulding Internal Angle - 90 Degree for C820 Cornice White£77.69 £93.23
- Cornice Moulding Mitre Box£37.27 £44.72
- Orac Fix Extra Tube - 80ml£9.11 £10.93
- DecoFix Adhesive - 290ml£11.22 £13.46
- DecoFix Extra Joint Adhesive - White£20.06 £24.07
- Cartridge Gun£9.11 £10.93
Want some advice on how to install your mouldings, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.