Handcrafted from durable, sustainable woods, each garden arch makes a striking architectural statement. With classic arched shapes, modern minimalist lines, and nature-inspired pergola designs, find a style that captures your unique vision. Use an arch to create a charming entryway, define a floral walkway, or establish a focal point in your landscape. Mix and match materials like steel, stone, and climbing plants to make it your own.
Whether you seek a rustic cottage look or a contemporary aesthetic, our quality arches are designed to complement any outdoor space. Each arch is built to last for years while developing a beautiful aged patina over time. Choose from a range of sizes to fit your needs. With proper care, our arches become enduring focal points generation after generation.
Discover the perfect handcrafted arch to establish the architectural tone you want in your garden.
- Wooden Garden Arch - Classic Flat Top - 2196mm x 1340mm x 720mm£94.58 £113.50
- Wooden Garden Arch - Hanbury Dome Top - 2183mm x 1340mm x 500mm£79.16 £94.99
- Wooden Garden Arch - Hanbury Flat Top - 2135mm x 2090mm x 500mm£70.83 £85.00
- Wooden Garden Arch - Large Ultima Pergola - 2450mm x 2400mm x 1360mm£355.83 £427.00
- Wooden Garden Arch - Slatted - 2200mm x 1130mm x 740mm£207.91 £249.49
- Wooden Garden Arch - Sleeper Arch - 2400mm x 1600mm x 95mm - Set of 3£196.24 £235.49
- Wooden Garden Arch - Ultima Pergola - 2450mm x 1820mm x 1360mm£330.83 £397.00
- Wooden Garden Arch - Whitby - 2552mm x 1415mm x 760mm£258.33 £310.00
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.