End feed fittings work on the same principle as solder ring fittings, connecting the pipe and fitting together with a brazed joint. The only difference between these two methods of making joints is that end feed fittings do not have an integral solder ring - the solder is offered into the fitting from a reel when the pipe and fitting are at the correct operating temperature.
Slightly trickier to achieve without practise, end feed fittings are most commonly used by qualified plumbers.
Items 1-18 of 55
- Endfeed Value Pack - 15mm and 22mm£57.06 £47.55
- Endfeed Coupling - 15mm£0.16 £0.13
- Endfeed Coupling - 22mm£0.41 £0.34
- Endfeed Coupling - 28mm£0.80 £0.67
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 15mm£0.20 £0.17
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 22mm£0.68 £0.57
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 28mm£1.37 £1.14
- Endfeed Tee - 15mm£0.48 £0.40
- Endfeed Tee - 22mm£1.35 £1.12
- Endfeed Tee - 28mm£2.71 £2.26
- Endfeed End Cap - 15mm£0.55 £0.46
- Endfeed End Cap - 22mm£1.03 £0.86
- Endfeed End Cap - 28mm£1.42 £1.18
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 15mm x 8mm£0.98 £0.82
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 15mm x 10mm£0.66 £0.55
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 22mm x 15mm£0.41 £0.34
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 28mm x 22mm£0.91 £0.76
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 28mm x 15mm£1.84 £1.53
Want some advice on how to install your plumbing systems, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.