End feed fittings work on the same principle as solder ring fittings, connecting the pipe and fitting together with a brazed joint. The only difference between these two methods of making joints is that end feed fittings do not have an integral solder ring - the solder is offered into the fitting from a reel when the pipe and fitting are at the correct operating temperature.
Slightly trickier to achieve without practise, end feed fittings are most commonly used by qualified plumbers.
Items 1-18 of 55
- Endfeed Value Pack - 15mm and 22mm£65.53 £54.61
- Endfeed Coupling - 15mm£0.23 £0.19
- Endfeed Coupling - 22mm£0.58 £0.48
- Endfeed Coupling - 28mm£1.07 £0.89
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 15mm£0.35 £0.29
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 22mm£0.98 £0.82
- Endfeed Elbow - 90 Degree x 28mm£1.78 £1.48
- Endfeed Tee - 15mm£0.64 £0.53
- Endfeed Tee - 22mm£1.78 £1.48
- Endfeed Tee - 28mm£4.00 £3.33
- Endfeed End Cap - 15mm£0.60 £0.50
- Endfeed End Cap - 22mm£1.21 £1.01
- Endfeed End Cap - 28mm£2.22 £1.85
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 15mm x 8mm£0.84 £0.70
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 15mm x 10mm£0.65 £0.54
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 22mm x 15mm£0.67 £0.56
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 28mm x 22mm£1.33 £1.11
- Endfeed Fitting Reducer - 28mm x 15mm£2.29 £1.91
Want some advice on how to install your plumbing systems, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.