Twinwall Drainage - Unperforated
Solid (unperforated) twinwall is generally used for stormwater drainage where there is likely to be a heavy load on the pipe, for example beneath roads, paths, sports fields and in culverts.
Twinwall Drainage is manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for use in Surface Water and Stormwater applications.
The pipe itself is co-extruded, with ribs in the outerwall for added strength and a smooth internal bore to ensure a free flow. Our Twinwall systems are available either perforated or solid in a wide range of sizes.
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 150mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£18.48 £15.40 Save 15% £21.74 £18.12
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 225mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£40.51 £33.76 Save 15% £47.66 £39.72
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 300mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£59.59 £49.66 Save 15% £70.10 £58.42
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 450mm (I.D.) x 6mtr Black£322.54 £268.78
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 600mm (I.D.) x 6mtr Black£450.00 £375.00
- Twinwall Coupler - 150mm Black£4.24 £3.53
- Twinwall Coupler - 225mm Black£7.64 £6.37
- Twinwall Coupler - 300mm Black£13.64 £11.37
- Twinwall Coupler - 450mm Black£33.41 £27.84
- Twinwall Coupler - 600mm Black£72.38 £60.32
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 150mm Black£2.64 £2.20
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 225mm Black£5.32 £4.43
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 300mm Black£7.49 £6.24
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 450mm Black£12.97 £10.81
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 600mm Black£30.79 £25.66
- Twinwall Drainage Bend - 15 Degree x 150mm Black£22.18 £18.48
- Twinwall Drainage Bend - 15 Degree x 225mm Black£60.00 £50.00
- Twinwall Drainage Bend - 30 Degree x 150mm Black£22.18 £18.48
Want some advice on how to install your Twinwall Drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.