Tongue and Groove Sheds
Our stunning range of tongue and groove sheds from Forest Garden are premium in both quality and performance. They can be used for a wide variety of applications, including storing tools and gardening equipment, doubling as a workshop, or a potting area.
Offered in a variety of different styles, including apex, pent, and corner, our tongue and groove wooden sheds are pressure treated to ensure longevity of the timber cladding. Because of this pressure treatment, all sheds come with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
All of our tongue and groove garden sheds are supplied with all of the fixings, fixtures and felt required for them to be fully self-assembled.
If you’re looking for a new garden shed, take a look at our range of shed bases to complete your installation!
The sizes of all of our sheds and outdoor buildings are measured in Height x Width x Depth.
- Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Apex Shed - 6' x 4'£656.66 £787.99
- Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Pent Shed - 7' x 5'£856.66 £1,027.99
- Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Apex Shed - 8' x 6'£1,124.16 £1,348.99
- Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Apex Shed - Double Door - 10' x 8'£1,849.99 £2,219.99
- Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Apex Shed - Double Door - 12' x 8'£2,091.24 £2,509.49
Welcome to our guides and tips hub for sheds and garden storage, here you will find helpful articles and videos on a range of topics such as building and maintaining sheds and other types of garden storage as well as answers to frequently asked questions that we receive.
Sheds & Garden Storage - Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.