A 21.5mm solvent weld overflow system in PVC-U with a comprehensive range of fittings to meet most installation requirements.
Overflow pipes are now rarely used on WC cisterns as most now incorporate an internal overflow system that diverts the running water into the WC pan. However overflow pipes and fittings are still commonly used when installing roof tanks into the loft space.
An overflow system provides an early warning of a failing ballvalve. Dripping overflows should never be ignored - the ballvalve should be re-washered or replaced before it fails and causes a flood.
Joints on overflow pipes should be solvent welded using SC250 Solvent Cement, manufactured to BS 6209.
- Overflow PVC-u Pipe - 21.5mm x 3mtr White£3.94 £4.73
- Overflow Coupling - 21.5mm White£0.89 £1.07
- Overflow Pipe Clip - 21.5mm White£0.26 £0.31
- Overflow Bend - 90 Degree x 21.5mm White£0.92 £1.10
- Overflow Bend - 135 Degree x 21.5mm White£0.92 £1.10
- Overflow Tee - 21.5mm White£0.92 £1.10
- Overflow Bent Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.23 £1.48
- Overflow Straight Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.23 £1.48
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 32mm£1.12 £1.34
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 40mm£1.12 £1.34
Soil & Waste
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.