Cast Iron Downpipes - Round - 100mm Black
100mm Round Downpipe is mainly used with larger sizes of gutter such as 125mm and 150mm due to the higher flow rate.
This is the factory black painted option, alternatively you can choose our primed option if you wish to paint the gutter in a colour of your choice.
In contrast to most PVC downpipe systems, cast iron rainwater pipe and its assorted fittings is vastly more ornamental. With conventional eared sockets, a broad variety of bends and a plentiful range of decorative hopper heads, our cast iron pipes can make any property stylish.
Our cast iron systems are provided by Hargreaves, a long-established foundry located in Halifax, Yorkshire. They have been casting iron goods since the 1880’s, and furthermore are the number one supplier of Cast Iron gutters in the UK market. With all of their years of casting experience, we also offer the option of custom manufacturing if needed for more wide-scale projects - for more details, please contact us.
- Cast Iron Round Eared Downpipe - Socket On One End - 100mm x 914mm Black£84.80 £101.76
- Cast Iron Round Eared Downpipe - Socket On One End - 100mm x 1829mm Black£121.85 £146.22
- Cast Iron Round Eared Downpipe - Socket Both Ends - 100mm x 1829mm Black£143.11 £171.73
- Zinc Plated Round Screw To Wall Downpipe Bracket with Gasket - 100mm Black£26.02 £31.22
- Cast Iron Round Spacer Plate - 30mm Projection 100mm Black£10.77 £12.92
- Cast Iron Round Spacer Plate - 30mm Projection 100mm Primed£8.62 £10.34
- Cast Iron Round Steel Holdfast - 100mm Primed£5.54 £6.65
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Bend - 112.5 Degree x 100mm Black£47.38 £56.86
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 115mm Projection 100mm Black£81.30 £97.56
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 150mm Projection 100mm Black£81.30 £97.56
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 230mm Projection 100mm Black£104.24 £125.09
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 305mm Projection 100mm Black£129.51 £155.41
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 380mm Projection 100mm Black£159.98 £191.98
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 457mm Projection 100mm Black£176.94 £212.33
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 533mm Projection 100mm Black£223.38 £268.06
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 610mm Projection 100mm Black£223.38 £268.06
- Cast Iron Round Downpipe Offset - 75mm Projection 100mm Black£81.30 £97.56
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock , some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.