ClassicBond EPDM Rubber Roofing Systems are an economical solution for a flat roof system and provide an easy installation that requires no special equipment or tools. They're made from professional grade membrane, water based, bonding and plastic adhesives as well as PVC roof trims and have proven to last up to 50 years.
If you have a larger roof size than our base kits provide for, or if you have specific requirements, please feel free to contact us as we can provide something bespoke for you. We also stock skylights that go perfectly with a flat roof system; they can be purchased at one of our branches, or you can order them over the phone and we can get them delivered within a 40-mile radius of our branches.
ClassicBond roof systems are produced by the world’s leading EPDM manufacturer. They offer an easy and economically effective installation and don’t require any special tools or installation equipment. This makes EPDM roofing the perfect choice for refurbishments and new building projects.
The ClassicBond EPDM flat roofing system has been awarded the British Board of Agrément certificate, No. 11/4853, as well as being CE approved (CE 0749). This system has a service life of in excess of 35 years, proven for 50 years.
What are the benefits of a ClassicBond EPDM Roof?
- The ClassicBond membranes offer full resistance to all extremes of weather, will not crack, peel or split at temperatures between -40 Degrees Celsius and +120 Degrees Celsius
- Resistant to UV and ageing.
- Testing has proven these roofs function like new after three decades of exposure.
- ClassicBond membranes hold the highest European fire ratings.
- Large choice of products to suit any flat roof project of any size and complexity.
- Flexible, durable & maintenance free.
- Heat and flame free installation.
- Environmentally friendly choice
- 20 Year membrane warranty and service life in excess of 35 years, proven for 50 years.
Browse our range of ClassicBond EPDM products to find out which application is best for you and use our guides and tips articles to find out more information.
- EPDM Membrane - 1.2mm x 3.05mtr (wide) x 1mtr (long)£31.83 £26.52
- EPDM Membrane - 1.2mm x 4.57mtr (wide) x 1mtr (long)£47.62 £39.68
- EPDM Membrane - 1.2mm x 6.10mtr (wide) x 1mtr (long)£63.54 £52.95
- EPDM Primer - 500ml£10.61 £8.84
- Bonding Adhesive - 2.5ltr£27.33 £22.78
- Roof Deck Adhesive - 5ltr£54.23 £45.19
- Roof Deck Adhesive - 15ltr£151.80 £126.50
- Lap Sealant£13.40 £11.17
- Pressure Sensitive Pipe Seal£64.35 £53.63
- Pressure Sensitive Elastoform Tape/ Uncured Flashing - 228mm (per metre)£27.82 £23.18
- Pressure Sensitive Overlayment/ Cover Strip - 152mm (per metre)£14.33 £11.94
- Seam Fastening Plates - 50mm£0.30 £0.25
- Pressure Sensitive Russ Strip - 152mm (per metre)£11.64 £9.70
- Pressure Sensitive Seam/ Secure Tape - 76mm (per metre)£4.84 £4.03
- Gutter Trim Internal Corner£2.92 £2.43
- Gutter Trim External Corner£2.92 £2.43
- PVC Standard Gutter Trim - 2.5mtr£16.58 £13.81
- Check Kerb Internal Corner£2.92 £2.43
If you're looking for advice and installation guides on our roofing products or more in-depth product information, then this is the place to go.