Deepflow Gutter - Brown
Brown Deepflow is well suited to concrete or clay tiles roofs that are larger or steeper than average, or where the property is situated in a part of the country that regularly experiences heavy rainfall.
Remember to fit leaf guards inside your running outlets, as due to its oval shape the build up of debris and leaf matter inside a deep flow gutter can go undiscovered for longer than with its Half Round counterpart - leaf guards will ensure that the water flow continues without downpipes becoming blocked.
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter - 115mm x 75mm x 4mtr Brown£10.50 £12.60
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Fascia Bracket - 115mm x 75mm Brown£1.14 £1.37
- Gutter Universal Top Rafter Bracket£3.12 £3.74
- Universal Gutter Rise & Fall Bracket£6.02 £7.22
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Union Bracket - 115mm x 75mm Brown£3.28 £3.94
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Angle - 90 Degree x 115mm x 75mm Brown£4.72 £5.66
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Angle - 135 Degree x 115mm x 75mm Brown£6.32 £7.58
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter External Stopend - 115mm x 75mm Brown£2.32 £2.78
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Internal Stopend - 115mm x 75mm Brown£1.38 £1.66
- Deepflow/ Hi-Cap Gutter Running Outlet - 115mm x 75mm Brown£4.61 £5.53
- Leaf and Debris Gully - 110mm£13.74 £16.49
- Round Downpipe - 68mm x 5.5mtr Brown£12.68 £15.22
- Round Downpipe Clip - 68mm Brown£0.91 £1.09
- Round Downpipe Side Fix Clip - 68mm Brown£0.91 £1.09
- Round Downpipe Offset Bend - 112.5 Degree x 68mm Brown£1.74 £2.09
Want some advice on how to install your Deepflow Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.