Pushfit Cast Iron Soil System
Our Traditional Express Cast Iron Soil looks just like the original iron pipe that used molten lead to make the joints, but it utilises cleverly designed modern rubber seals to join the pipes to the fittings.
Manufactured ny Hargreaves to British Standard 416, this product range is most commonly installed on listed buildings when replacing old cast iron soil stacks, or new build projects which are designed wth a traditional look in mind.
Traditional Express is strong, long lasting and quiet and cast iron soil pipe system.
This range qualifies for next day delivery on all fittings and 1.8mtr lengths; please allow 3-5 days for delivery of the 3mtr lengths.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, cast iron soil products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge due to their heavy weight and carrier restrictions. Click "READ MORE DETAILS" to view a full table of delivery charges. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
Please be aware that we are currently experiencing extended lead times on our Cast Iron products, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
INSTALLING PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL PIPE
Installation is a relatively straightforward process as the sytem uses modern push fit seals. Ideally you should look to install at lease one eared socket on each section of the stack - this way the installation can always be fixed securely.All Traditional Express pipes and fittings are plain ended, so you will need to order sockets for every joint that you make. These sockets can be eared or plain. The range also includes a slip socket that enables Traditional Express to be connected to an existing soil stacks. A full installation guide can be downloaded here.
TRADITIONAL EXPRESS CAST IRON SOIL - KEY FEATURES
Cast Iron is very long-lasting and robust - much more vandal proof than PVC - this makes it the perfect soil pipe material for public buildings. It is very eco-friendly and it can be recyled at any point in time.
Cast Iron Soil Pipes should be regularly inspected but other than a coat of paint every few years it is virtually maintenance free. It is also simple to Install - the only specialist items that will be needed are the gasket relaxing tool and silicone lubricant. Both of these items can be found on the product pages.
PERFECT FOR LISTED BUILDINGS
All of the pipes and fittings in the Traditional Express Cast Iron Soil range are exclusive to this system - they cannot be used with other soil pipe systems. The range can be connected to PVC drainage using our standard flexi adaptors.
TRADITIONAL EXPRESS CAST IRON SOIL - DELIVERY
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of these products. For more information about the delivery and returns policy of our cast iron products, please click here.
If you have any further questions about these or any other products please do not hesitate to contact us.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the Delivery & Returns tab.
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 1.8mtr£71.36 £85.63
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 3mtr£118.92 £142.70
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£30.32 £36.38
- Push Fit Cast Iron Plain Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£28.20 £33.84
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Gasket Relaxing Tool - 100mm£17.36 £20.83
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Slip Socket - 100mm£36.41 £43.69
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Adjustable Steel Bracket - 100mm£11.18 £13.42
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 22.5 Degree x 100mm£60.46 £72.55
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 45 Degree x 100mm£37.34 £44.81
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 67.5 Degree x 100mm£37.34 £44.81
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£37.34 £44.81
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£60.45 £72.54
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Tail Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£47.79 £57.35
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 75mm Projection x 100mm£40.68 £48.82
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 130mm Projection x 100mm£54.22 £65.06
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£77.27 £92.72
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£102.19 £122.63
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Branch - 92.5 Degree x 100mm
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£59.02 £70.82
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
The following products are made to order, please allow 7-10 days for delivery:
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock, some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come directly from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise, the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied by the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.