Pushfit Cast Iron Soil System
Our Traditional Express Cast Iron Soil looks just like the original iron pipe that used molten lead to make the joints, but it utilises cleverly designed modern rubber seals to join the pipes to the fittings.
Manufactured ny Hargreaves to British Standard 416, this product range is most commonly installed on listed buildings when replacing old cast iron soil stacks, or new build projects which are designed wth a traditional look in mind.
Traditional Express is strong, long lasting and quiet and cast iron soil pipe system.
This range qualifies for next day delivery on all fittings and 1.8mtr lengths; please allow 3-5 days for delivery of the 3mtr lengths.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, cast iron soil products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge due to their heavy weight and carrier restrictions. Click "READ MORE DETAILS" to view a full table of delivery charges. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
INSTALLING PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL PIPE
Installation is a relatively straightforward process as the sytem uses modern push fit seals. Ideally you should look to install at lease one eared socket on each section of the stack - this way the installation can always be fixed securely.All Traditional Express pipes and fittings are plain ended, so you will need to order sockets for every joint that you make. These sockets can be eared or plain. The range also includes a slip socket that enables Traditional Express to be connected to an existing soil stacks. A full installation guide can be downloaded here.
TRADITIONAL EXPRESS CAST IRON SOIL - KEY FEATURES
Cast Iron is very long-lasting and robust - much more vandal proof than PVC - this makes it the perfect soil pipe material for public buildings. It is very eco-friendly and it can be recyled at any point in time.
Cast Iron Soil Pipes should be regularly inspected but other than a coat of paint every few years it is virtually maintenance free. It is also simple to Install - the only specialist items that will be needed are the gasket relaxing tool and silicone lubricant. Both of these items can be found on the product pages.
PERFECT FOR LISTED BUILDINGS
All of the pipes and fittings in the Traditional Express Cast Iron Soil range are exclusive to this system - they cannot be used with other soil pipe systems. The range can be connected to PVC drainage using our standard flexi adaptors.
TRADITIONAL EXPRESS CAST IRON SOIL - DELIVERY
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of these products. For more information about the delivery and returns policy of our cast iron products, please click here.
If you have any further questions about these or any other products please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 1.8mtr£68.06 £81.67
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 3mtr£113.42 £136.10
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Gasket Relaxing Tool - 100mm£16.56 £19.87
- Push Fit Cast Iron Plain Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£26.90 £32.28
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£28.92 £34.70
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Slip Socket - 100mm£34.73 £41.68
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Adjustable Steel Bracket - 100mm£10.66 £12.79
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 22.5 Degree x 100mm£57.66 £69.19
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 45 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 67.5 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£57.65 £69.18
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Tail Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£45.58 £54.70
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 75mm Projection x 100mm£38.80 £46.56
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 130mm Projection x 100mm£51.71 £62.05
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£97.46 £116.95
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£73.70 £88.44
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Branch - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£70.64 £84.77
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.