We offer a wide variety of garden storage options to cover a range of different applications. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to keep small items like muddy boots and children's toys, or larger objects like bikes, barbecues and garden furniture, we have something for every outdoor space.
With capacities from 250 litres to up to 2000 litres, our entire outdoor storage range is pressure treated to give a 15-year anti-rot guarantee, keeping your outdoor storage box and everything inside it in the best condition possible for longer!
- Pressure Treaded Apex Large Outdoor Store - 4'11" x 6'5"£299.99 £359.99
- Pressure Treated Apex Tall Garden Store - 6' x 3'6"£199.99 £239.99
- Pressure Treated Shiplap Garden Storage Box - 2'1" x 3'6"£206.24 £247.49
- Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Garden Store - 4'6" x 3'6"£257.08 £308.50
- Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Large Outdoor Store - 4'11" x 6'5"£399.99 £479.99
- Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Tall Garden Store - 6' x 3'6"£266.66 £319.99
- Pressure Treated Pent Large Outdoor Store - 4'9" x 6'4"£291.66 £349.99
- Pressure Treated Pent Tall Garden Store - 5'10" x 3'6"£183.33 £220.00
Welcome to our guides and tips hub for sheds and garden storage, here you will find helpful articles and videos on a range of topics such as building and maintaining sheds and other types of garden storage as well as answers to frequently asked questions that we receive.
Sheds & Garden Storage - Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Forest Garden products.
DELIVERY OF FOREST GARDEN PRODUCTS
Lead times vary dependent on product and time of year, but in general:
- Shiplap Dipped Treated Sheds - 3 - 5 days
- Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated Shed - 3 - 5 days
- Retreat Sheds - 2 - 4 weeks
- Small Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Log Stores - 3 - 5 days
- Plastic Storage - 3 - 5 days
- Shed Bases - 3 - 5 days
- Garden Buildings - 4 - 6 weeks
- Log Cabins - 2 - 4 weeks
- Summerhouses - 3 - 5 days
- Fencing - 3 - 5 days
- Gates - 3 - 5 days
- Planters - 2 weeks (excluding FPTLHD & LINPL120HD codes which are 4 - 5 weeks)
- Timber Sleepers - 3 - 10 weeks (excluding SLBED42HD code which is 2 weeks)
- Garden Arches - 1 - 7 weeks
- Arbours - 2 weeks (excluding PALMAAHD code which is 1 week)
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
For installed products, the customer will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) the customer will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installation is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. Customers will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
Whilst we aim to deliver most products within 3-5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.