Cast Iron Gutter - Ogee G46 - 100mm Black
The Cast Iron G46 Moulded Gutter range is very similar to the Ogee and Notts Ogee profiles, but is a lot deeper than the same size of Standard Ogee. The 100mm range is not as wide as Notts Ogee, giving it an intermediate flow rate, whilst keeping the traditional Victorian feel.
This is the factory black painted option, alternatively you can choose our primed option if you wish to paint the gutter in a colour of your choice.
Because the Ogee profile is asymmetrical, all fittings such as stopends and downpipe outlets can be either left or right handed. For the same reason, gutter angles will be either external or internal.
External corners appear to lead away from you when stood in front them - this is the most common type of angle. Internal corners are commonly found at the bottom of a roof valley. Every fitting such as outlets and corners have a plain end and a socketed end - sockets are consistently located on the left side of every fitting when stood before the gutter. Looking at the product images will make this clear, but if you are in need of any additional assistance then please do get in touch.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, our cast iron guttering products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £35 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter - 100mm x 1829mm Black£64.45 £77.34
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Fascia Bracket - 100mm Black£7.35 £8.82
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Top Rafter Bracket - 100mm Galvanised Black Painted£11.61 £13.93
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 100mm Galvanised Black Painted£12.53 £15.04
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Union - 100mm Black£18.86 £22.63
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 100mm Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 100mm Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter External Angle - 135 Degree x 100mm Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 135 Degree x 100mm Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend - 100mm Black£17.21 £20.65
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend - 100mm Black£17.21 £20.65
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Black£45.08 £54.10
- Cast Iron Universal Gutter Fixing Screw - 30mm£0.55 £0.66
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Please note - all Hargreaves products are currently on a 3 - 5 working day delivery lead time. Below are the delivery time frames that are usually expected for Hargreaves products.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
The following products are made to order, please allow 7-10 days for delivery:
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock, some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come directly from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise, the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied by the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.