Zinc Gutter - Large Ogee
We stock the entire large ogee zinc guttering system manufactured by Coppa Gutta. The size of this system is 152mm, but this range is also available in a smaller size of [127mm]. This stylish rainwater system is both highly decorative and functional, it’s larger and deeper than our PVC deepflow system but not isn’t as big as the industrial Xtraflo system.
The ogee zinc gutter is stocked and sold in 2.4mtr lengths and is manufactured from 0.7mm natural zinc. It’s easy to install with a simple jointing process involving no specialist tools or knowledge, just some silicone sealant and riveting.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery times of our copper and zinc gutter ranges are dependent on each order and can take 10+ days.
Please note any orders containing lengths of copper or zinc product are subject to a £70 + VAT delivery surcharge.
- Zinc Large Ogee Gutter External Corner - 90 Degree x 152mm£43.59 £52.31
- Zinc Large Ogee Gutter Internal Corner - 90 Degree x 152mm£43.59 £52.31
- Zinc Large Ogee Gutter External Corner - 135 Degree x 152mm£43.59 £52.31
- Zinc Large Ogee Gutter Internal Corner - 135 Degree x 152mm£43.59 £52.31
- Copper and Zinc Gutter Extension For Downpipe Clip - 1cm£1.27 £1.52
- Copper and Zinc Gutter Extension For Downpipe Clip - 2cm£1.66 £1.99
- Copper and Zinc Gutter Extension For Downpipe Clip - 3cm£1.93 £2.32
- Copper and Zinc Gutter Extension For Downpipe Clip - 4cm£2.21 £2.65
Want some advice on how to install your Copper and Zinc Gutters, or interested in finding out more technical information about this range of products, take a look at our guides & tips.
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Coppa Gutta copper and zinc products.
DELIVERY OF COPPA GUTTA PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Coppa Gutta products are made to order so lead times can vary. Due to demand, we are currently seeing increases in lead times.
As a guide, orders with lengths may take anywhere between 10 - 20 working days. Orders for fittings on average are taking 5 - 10 working days.
- Copper Gutter
- Zinc Gutter
All Copper and Zinc Gutter products orders that exclude lengths will incur a one-off charge of £15 + VAT.*
All Copper and Zinc Gutter products orders that include lengths will incur a one-off charge of £70 + VAT.*
*Only on deliveries that are not to the Scottish Highlands or Islands, these locations will incur extra charges. If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.