Tile Effect Internal PVC Panels
Our natural look wall and ceiling panelling provides an alternative to traditional tiles and puts an end to mold and condensation issues. Easy to fit and with a wide variety of colour options to choose from the panels allow you to create a striking visual room.
Our tile effect panels are part of the Neptune range with 250mm wide panels are supplied in packs of 4 providing pattern coordination coverage of 2.6m2.
INSTALLATION OF PVC PANELS
On average it is at least 50% faster and cheaper to install our PVC wall panels than it is traditional tiles, and these panels do not require specialist fitting as there is no need for grouting. If walls are dry, clean and flat, then very little preparation is required before installation.
Our panels can even be installed over existing tiles. Trims and corners are available to complement the range, completing the look and providing a professional finish.
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Motivo PVC Panel - 250mm x 2650mm x 8mm Silver Tiles - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Motivo PVC Panel - 250mm x 2650mm x 8mm Silver Decor Tiles - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Motivo PVC Panel - 250mm x 2650mm x 8mm Graphite Decor Tiles - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Motivo PVC Panel - 250mm x 2650mm x 8mm Graphite Tiles - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Motivo PVC Panel - 250mm x 2650mm x 8mm Graphite - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Neptune PVC Panel - 250mm x 2700mm x mm Beige Grout Line - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall/ Ceiling Cladding Neptune PVC Panel - 250mm x 2700mm x 8mm Grey Grout Line - Pack of 4£55.00 £66.00
- Wall Cladding Atlantis PVC Panel - 1220mm x 2400mm x 3mm White£132.00 £158.40
- Wall Cladding Atlantis PVC Panel - 1220mm x 2400mm x 3mm Black£132.00 £158.40
Want some advice on how to install your internal cladding, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Guardian products.
DELIVERY OF GUARDIAN PRODUCTS
The folowing Guardian product ranges are on a 5 - 7 working day lead time, and are delivered directly from the manufacturer.
- Duradek Decking
- Decorative Internal Cladding
Please note - we are no longer able to deliver Guardian products to Northern Ireland.
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.
DELIVERY & DAMAGES POLICY
Where every effort is taken to ensure that the correct goods are delivered and without damage, in exceptional circumstances this may not always be the case. In these circumstances we ask that the delivery is signed for as damaged, and damages are reported to our customer services team as soon as possible. Photos should be sent at your earliest convenience. If goods are signed for as unchecked the carrier deems this to be accepted in good condition under their terms and conditions, so if unsure sign damaged.
RETURNS OF GUARDIAN PRODUCTS
Should you wish, for any reason, to return goods to Guardian Building Products, we can make the necessary arrangements and goods will be credited at your prices ruling at the time of purchase less a 15% re-stocking charge and less the cost of return carriage to the manufacturer warehouse.
Upon receipt all returned goods will be inspected and only those in a re-saleable condition will be credited, less the reductions above.