Ecoscape Composite Fencing
Composite fencing (also known as WPC fencing) from Ecoscape is a smart and innovative boundary solution for domestic and commercial properties alike. A low-maintenance alternative to timber, these composite fencing panels can add both style and longevity to your outdoor space.
The dual-sided boards can be stacked on top of one another to create your desired height, and the boards feature two 63mm battens on one side or three 38mm battens on the other, giving you complete control about the specific aesthetics of your fencing.
Composite Fencing Installation
Composite fencing panels are easy to install. The boards are fitted with a hidden fixing system, meaning there are no unsightly screws left poking out of the boards, creating a seamless and stylish finish.
Composite fence boards can be fit in three different ways:
- Into ground or grass
- Onto a concrete foundation or a brick wall
- Retrofit (the panels are fit into existing concrete posts)
Whichever method you choose, the lightweight nature of the WPC fencing makes them easy to handle and can save you time and money on your labour.
For further information or help with installing your Ecoscape composite fencing, check out our installation guide today.
Composite Fence Boards Cost
Composite Fencing vs Timber Fencing
Although composite fence boards and accessories are more of an investment at first, they are by far the most cost-effective option. Other materials such as timber are known to rot or fade from exposure to water and UV rays – meaning they either need to be treated more often to retain their longevity, or completely replaced in a short amount of time if you choose not to treat them.
Composite fence boards never need to be treated, oiled or painted to retain their colour and quality. The unique mixture of durable HDPE and natural wood fibres gives them the strength of plastic whilst retaining the wood aesthetic – meaning they won’t be damaged by exposure to certain weather conditions. This eliminates the need for treatments or replacements, and with a 20-year guarantee, makes composite fencing the most cost-effective option over this lifetime.
Composite Fencing Aesthetics
Our Ecoscape composite fencing range is available in five stylish colours that suit both contemporary and traditional buildings alike:
This section of our guides and tips hub contains helpful articles and videos relating to all of our fencing ranges!
Fencing - Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.