How To Clean PVC Cladding
The beauty of PVC Cladding is that it is an extremely low maintenance product, therefore cleaning PVC cladding is very simple. To make you cladding look as good as new, follow these steps:
- You will need a bucket of hot, soapy water, a sponge, two soft cloths and some Everbuild PVCu Cream Cleaner.
- Use the sponge to soak up some of the hot, soapy water and give the cladding a light scrubbing.
- Leave the cladding to dry, then apply and spread the PVCu cream cleaner using a soft cloth.
- Wait for 15 minutes then buff with a different dry soft cloth.
The hot, soapy water will remove the surface dirt and the PVCu cream cleaner will remove the ingrained dirt. If your cladding is very dirty, you might need to clean with the PVCu cream cleaner twice. The same process can be used to clean window frames, trims etc.
Items you will need
- Shiplap Cladding - 150mm x 5mtr Black Ash Woodgrain£27.50 £33.00
- Weatherboard Cladding - 170mm x 5mtr White£25.57 £30.68
- Paper Glass Wipe Roll - 150mtr Roll£5.17 £6.20
- PVCu Solvent Cleaner - 1L Cream£8.52 £10.22
- Giant Wonder Wipes Tub Trade - Pack of 100£11.12 £13.34