Our Flashings are used to make a watertight joint at the point where the polycarbonate sheet meets the adjacent wall. The bridging piece is used at the top of rafter bar to ensure that the Flashing Trim fits snugly down onto the sheets.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our polycarbonate products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
- Black Jack Bitumen Paint - 5LPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£26.81 £32.17
- Rafter Bar Flashing Bridging Piece - WhitePlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£6.08 £7.30
- Lean to Flashing Trim - 6mtr WhitePlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£188.36 £226.03
- Lean to Flashing Trim - 6mtr BrownPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£188.36 £226.03
- Lean to Flashing Trim - 3mtr WhitePlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£94.20 £113.04
- Lean to Flashing Trim - 3mtr BrownPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£94.20 £113.04
- Black Jack Flashing - 300mm x 10mtr Roll Lead GreyPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£41.15 £49.38
- Black Jack Flashing - 150mm x 10mtr Roll Lead GreyPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£24.63 £29.56
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
For orders up to £250 + VAT, our storm internal cladding products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £20 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if a collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.