Composite Balustrades - Charcoal
Charcoal Clarity composite decking balustrades from Ecoscape draw their colour inspiration from the cleanliness and classy yet contemporary finish of dark tonal colour palettes.
The organic timber effect of the posts and spindles keeps the clear and classic look of decking balustrades while the composite fibres and the latest technology guarantees there is no splitting, splintering, or rotting. This makes the balustrades a secure and durable option for any outdoor area.
- Composite Balustrade Hand Rail & Spindle Kit - 1150mm x 1640mm CharcoalOut of Stock
ON BACK ORDER- Estimated December£85.49 £102.59
- Composite Balustrade Frame Mount Newel & Cap Kit - 1100mm Charcoal£43.48 £52.18
- Composite Balustrade Surface Mount Newel & Cap Kit - 1150mm CharcoalOut of Stock
ON BACK ORDER - Expected w/c 13th November£51.10 £61.32
- Composite Balustrade Post Cap Square & Bevelled - 115mm x 50mm Charcoal£5.30 £6.36
- Composite Balustrade Spindle - 54mm x 900mm Charcoal£4.57 £5.48
- Balustrade Newel To Hand Rail L-Shape Bracket - 50mm x 40mm£1.09 £1.31
- Balustrade Bolt Down Support - 95mm x 95mm x 700mm£51.83 £62.20
- Balustrade Flat Back Brushed Clamps For 10-12mm Glass£12.41 £14.89
- Balustrade Round Back Brushed Clamps For 10-12mm Glass£12.41 £14.89
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 10mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£87.01 £104.41
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 12mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£111.86 £134.23
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 15mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£177.31 £212.77
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.