Coated Timber Cladding - Driftwood
A cool blend of greys and natural wood tones, our Driftwood timber cladding from IRO is a great choice to update any property with a bit of modern flair. This grey timber cladding will fit perfectly with any home, particularly those that have other trend grey features, such as anthracite grey roofline or gutters.
IRO’s timber cladding stands out from other timber cladding options on the market as it’s much more durable, both in colour and in quality. It is specially heat enhanced and pressure treated to last in external environments, and is finished with a protective wood cream, meaning that there is no painting, staining, or oiling needed!
Click ‘read more’ to learn more about our range of timber cladding from IRO or shop the full collection below!
- IRO Timber External Cladding - 145mm x 3.6mtr Driftwood - Pack of 4£97.94 £117.53 £108.82 £130.58 Save 10%
- IRO Timber Matching Touch Up Cream - 1Ltr Driftwood£59.21 £71.05 £65.79 £78.95 Save 10%
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of IRO products.
DELIVERY OF IRO PRODUCTS
- Charcoal, Driftwood, Dolphin, Mountain and Natural cladding boards have a delivery lead time of 10 - 14 days.
- Lagoon, Poppy, Sunflower, Sunset and Woodland have a delivery lead time of 3 - 4 weeks.
- Orders of IRO Timber Cladding with 10 boards or less will incur a one off charge of £20 + VAT.
- Orders of IRO Timber Cladding with 11 boards or more will incur a one off delivery charge of £150 + VAT.