Ogee Cover Boards - 9mm
An attractive and decorative alternative to standard cover boards. Ogee fascia cover boards feature a moulded profile, rather like an S shape, that provides a decorative effect at the bottom edge of the board. It is popular on older buildings as well as new build projects.
Using this board to cover an old timber fascia is a clever way to turn tired wood into an eyecatching feature. It also looks exceptionally good when used in conjunction with our Ogee Guttering.
MAINTENANCE OF PVC FASCIA
PVC profiles will not rot, warp, crack or erode. Boards do not require painting or any other protective treatment. To maintain an as new surface appearance, occasional washing with a non-scratch mild detergent and water will remove any surface grime particularly in a polluted atmosphere. Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
FIRE RESISTANCE - PVC FASCIA, SOFFIT
Cellular Boards do not burn freely and outperform timber in fire. The materials are not easily ignitable and have a Class 1 fire rating in accordance with BS: Part 1997
DURABILITY AND THERMAL EFFICIENCY OF PVC BUILDING PRODUCTS
The combined cellular core and co-extruded PVC-U surface skin ensure high durability in all conditions. PVC-U is resistant to acids, alkalis, seawater and atmospheric pollution. PVC used as a construction material has very good insulating properties, it actually improves overall thermal insulation of a composite wall construction.
HOW WORKABLE IS PVC?
Cutting, drilling, nailing and shaping are all easily achieved using conventional woodworking tools. Stainless steel pins/nails should be used for fixing. A fine-toothed blade is best when cutting with a handsaw. If using power tools, they should be operated at at least the same speed as when working with timber, ideally using carbide tipped blades. Face and eye protection should be worn.
INSTALLATION OF PVC ROOFLINE PRODUCTS
Boards should be fitted only at temperatures between 0 and 30 degrees C. Stainless steel fixings of an adequate length should be used at a maximum of 600mm centres (400mm for woodgrain). Boards should only be fixed to sound timber – you should cut out and replace any rot with treated softwood.
As all PVC building products naturally expand and contract, a 10mm gap should be allowed for thermal movement at joints and corners.
For more details please visit our Guides & Tips section.
OTHER FEATURES OF PVC BUILDING PRODUCTS
The boards come with a film protection which should be removed just prior to fitting. Boards should be stored flat and supported on a firm base at temperatures of below 30 degrees C. Screen from direct sunlight to avoid heat build up inside polythene sleeves.
All boards are manufactured with a high gloss finish with blemish free surface.
PVC FASCIA AND SOFFIT GUARANTEE
Our co-extruded cellular boards come with a ten year product guarantee in respect of performance and significant discolouration. Full details are available upon request.
- Ogee Cover Board - 150mm x 9mm x 5mtr White - Pack of 2£31.19 £25.99
- Ogee Cover Board - 175mm x 9mm x 5mtr White - Pack of 2£36.85 £30.71
- Ogee Cover Board - 200mm x 9mm x 5mtr White - Pack of 2£42.25 £35.21
- Ogee Cover Board - 225mm x 9mm x 5mtr White - Pack of 2£48.42 £40.35
- Ogee Cover Board - 250mm x 9mm x 5mtr White - Pack of 2£54.86 £45.72
- Ogee Fascia Box End Cover - 60mm x 404mm White£8.28 £6.90
- Ogee Cover Board Box End - 404mm x 9mm x 1.25mtr White£20.34 £16.95
- Ogee Fascia Joint Double Ended - 500mm White£4.55 £3.79
- Ogee Fascia Corner - 300mm White£3.19 £2.66
- Ogee Fascia Corner Double Ended - 500mm White£6.40 £5.33
- Ogee Fascia Internal Corner - 300mm White£4.18 £3.48
- Plastic Headed Pins - 40mm White - Box of 250£11.35 £9.46
- Silicon 700T Fast Neutral Cure - 300ml White£4.98 £4.15
- PVC-u Superglue Activator Spray - 200ml£5.44 £4.53