- Low maintenance
- Suitable for outdoor & indoor use
- Sleek design
- Manufactured in the UK
- Corten Patina developed in-house
- Fully recyclable
Privacy Screens Features & Benefits
The outdoor privacy screens are fabricated from premium metal materials which gives them a great number of benefits for you to enjoy. They do not warp or fade, making them incredibly low maintenance.
Moreover, the garden privacy screens are fully recyclable, meaning they are a green choice. They are available in 5 stunning colours, suitable for any outdoor space.
Premium Material Our range of privacy screens are made of premium metal, making them incredibly sturdy.
Long-lasting Our privacy screens come with a 15-year warping warranty for your protection and peace of mind.
Fully recyclable All privacy screens are fully recyclable, making your choice 100% eco-friendly.
Nonfading Due to the premium quality metal used in the fabrication, all privacy screens are non-fading, coming with a 15-year warranty.
Privacy Screens Technical Specification
The outdoor privacy screen range is available in abundance of different sizes – 1800mm x 900mm, 1800mm x 600mm and 1800mm x 300mm. The premium metal material that is fabricated from includes aluminium and steel.
The screens also have different fixings for you to choose from such as wall mounted, free standing, fixed base, or for casting.
All of the patio privacy screens are supplied with a 15-year warranty.
Privacy Screens Further Information
Our garden privacy screens are available in 5 stunning colours – Black, Grey, Cream, Steel Corten and Stainless Steel. They also have different designs suitable for any outdoor space such as honeycomb, woodland, botanical and many more. Browse the range to discover all the beautiful designs we have available.
What is a privacy screen?
Privacy screens are a taller and less transparent type of glass balustrade. They are usually used as a way of preventing people to look into your property but could be used for decoration as well.
What are the regulations for privacy screens?
A privacy screen is a visual barrier that sits between an outdoor area or room and another property. Most local governments will require you to install privacy screens to protect yourself and your neighbours.
Can I have a bespoke privacy screen?
As long as it complies with the regulations, you have total control over the appearance of your privacy screen. You can have a completely customised privacy screen for your project, in any colour, shape, or size you require.
What thickness does a privacy screen need to be?
The thickness is ultimately determined by the type of screen you select, the location of the screen, and the location of your home.
Privacy Screens Installation and Maintenance
Our privacy screens collection can be installed both vertically and horizontally. Read our helpful installation guide for step-by-step instructions.
How to Install Hedging Screens
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the complete process including tools needed, site preparation, planting techniques, and ongoing maintenance.
How To Fit A Privacy Screen
In this article, we provide a full set of instructions for fitting a privacy screen in your garden, whether they be wall mounted or free standing.
How To Attach A Privacy Screen To A Fence
Looking for information on how to attach a metal privacy screen to a fence? This helpful guide has all of the information you need!
Privacy Screens Your Questions
If you have any questions regarding our privacy screens collection, we have all the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Privacy Screens Reviews
Privacy Screens Delivery and Returns
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of The Steel Gallery products.
DELIVERY OF THE STEEL GALLERY PRODUCTS
- All products from The Steel Gallery are delivered within 10 working days
- If the courier has arrived and nobody is at the address, they will call the customer and the customer accepts liability if they wish to leave the order with a neighbour or at a safe place.
- If the initial delivery of the goods is missed by the customer and the driver is unable to get in contact, a re-delivery charge of £30 + VAT will be required for a second delivery of the goods.
RETURNS OF THE STEEL GALLERY PRODUCTS
- Damaged/missing/incorrect items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the order, if parts are damaged, we will either replace the goods and ask the customer to dispose of the damaged goods or request that they return the goods to us and we will arrange for the courier to collect. We aim to solve all of these issues within 5 working days.
- Returns of non-damaged and correct products must be done within 14 days, the customer must pay for the courier charges for this return. Returns are processed once the goods are received and inspected. We process the refund within 7 working days of receiving the goods back.