How Do I Connect My Downpipes To The Underground Drainage?

A question that often gets asked is how do I connect my round or square rainwater downpipe into my 110mm Drainage System?

D96/DS96 Drain Adaptor

We recommend the D96 Drain Adaptor. This rubber adapter pushes inside a standard 110mm Drainage Pipe and accepts a variety of square and round downpipes. The fins on the outside of the adaptor compress to make a watertight and gas tight seal.

Square Rainwater Adaptor

If the connection that you are making is to the socketed end of a 110mm pipe, we recommend using the DS96. This stretches over the outside of the socket to make a water and gas tight seal and accepts all styles of PVC and metal rainwater pipes.

Rainwater Adaptor

Items you will need